Monday, October 18, 2010

TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE (Janine Eireen Gabrinez)

I found the movie quite uninteresting for me, because I'm not a fan of watching those kinds of movies.
Perhaps, I've learn something from the movie which we must be humble and never forget where we came from. As this quote said " Never shall I forget the day I spent with you, continue to be my friend as you always find me yours". I learned also that we are obliged to keep our promises or to keep our words to the people we made a promise of.
Time is gold as what they've said; we should live our life to the fullest. Because we need to be ready or face the fact that we will die someday. Though, we don't know them when it's going to be. One thing for sure, we cannot escape "death".
Things may change, whether may change our life-style may change, our attitude may change, but we cannot change the fact that we are all destined to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment