Monday, October 18, 2010

If I Had To Live My Life All Over Again and My Philosophy in Life

by: Riel Marc A. Leuterio


If I had my life to live over again (so freaking thing),
I would spend my time with my family
I would take care of my health so that I won’t be thin as now
I would give more love to my family
I would take them out often anywhere I want as I could
I would want to see my children grow old, and having their own family
I would want to see my grandchildren grow
I would want to see my children success in their life.
I would want to be with them at all times
I would want to take care of them, until they have their own family to be taken care of

I would spend time taking care of my studies to reach my goal
I would want to be more successful
I would travel to other countries that I’ve dreamed of.
I want to be closer to God
And I will do all things according to his will.



My Philosophy in Life

Each of us has our own philosophy and every person is unique then we have individual differences. We all have different point of views and opinion in every aspect in life. I believe that blood is thicker than water. You can’t count on to someone who’s not close to your heart; I am referring to other people who are involved in our even if they are not your family and they are called FRIENDS. True friend is one of a kind and very hard to find.

Just be in yourself, be open-minded, and think positive. Do things you want to, if others can why can’t you. Trust God that through his guidance and help especially his love towards us. Keep on staying in the side of God; He will give us more wisdom to reach our goal and to be a successful individual.

We human being exists because there is a creator. Since we have a beginning therefore we have an ending. In my own philosophy, I believe that there is life after death and that life exist when you believe in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment