Sunday, October 17, 2010

If I Had To Live My Life All Over Again by: Kaye Marrianne C. Laid

If I Had To Live My Life All Over Again

If I had to live my life all over again
I will make my life more memorable
I will cherish every moments that I had.
I will make it remarkable than ever.
Perhaps, I will try to remake myself.
I will learn to do the things that
I haven’t done before.
I will try to change those negative
Characteristics that I had.

I f I had to live my life all over again
I will explore the world.
I will travel different places.
I will try to experience those things
That I haven’t experienced before.
In fact, I will learn to become an
Independent person just like every individual
In this generation.

Truly, I want to live my life all over again
To fully change my life and to make a difference
As better individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment