Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"The Basureros" By Al Benedict Simene

                What a very inspiring experience/story indeed , it only shows that even without money, one can still continue to live on and strive harder in life. Our life doesn't end upon loosing our love ones, in fact, it's a test from god, his giving such test to the three children to see if they still want to continue in life. Even without parents, this three children still works hard to buy medicine for their paralyzed father. Plus, I'm the opposite of the three children because I don't get to work hard in school or even help at home. So I ask  myself, Do I deserve to live such fragile life? Those three children deserves the life that I have now. I'm starting to question myself, why am I like this? I can't help myself, I'm only getting worse. And now, after reading the story, I've found out reasons to live on and battle all challenges in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment