Monday, October 18, 2010

my concession and blessed with life.!!!Renverls

My tears run down like razorblades when i read the story at the same time blessed with what iam now. In this very moment, my outlook and disposition in life was suddenly change. Iam very lucky that iam living together with my parents even though sometimes i ignore their love and care for me its because i have all the attentions of my parents since iam the only child but, when i read the story all of a sudden my mind was change and it makes me think that i will treasure and savor every minute and single day of my life together with them.

Moreover, though this world is full of chaos, dilemma, and catastrophe we must dont loose hope because every after of the rain the rainbow will shine and comes next. on the other hand, the story makes me strong to pursue my dreams and to be contented with what i have because a lot of people today who cannot barely eat three times a day so from now on i will change my outlook in life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment