Sunday, October 17, 2010

Decegenz Opalla (My Philosophy)

Decegenz Opalla




“My Philosophy in Life”



My philosophy is rather strange and as I might call it innovative. In my life I know there is not a lot of things to be sure about ,like how long I will be on this earth or, will I ever find my one true love but I do know there is one thing that is for sure and that is the love that God has for me
Because I know that no matter what trials and tribulations that my life goes through that even if my friends and family are not there that he will always be and that no matter what I do in my life and what mistakes I make he will always be there for me on my side to back me up and get me through this hard life. I look back on my life up to this point there are some things that I would take back if I had the chance like, the way me and my mom sometimes fight and argue over things and also make over with my father and possibly not shut him out of my life like I have been doing and tell my loved ones that I love them more often and I also look back and see things that if I had a second chances I would have done and not backed out on like, the guy that I am head over heels in love with I would have just sucked it up and got over my butterflies and just asked him to be my boyfriend but, now I have waited too long and now he has a girlfriend but now that I look back again I guess God has plans for me that I cannot determine so I will just go by his plans and do what he has planned for me.

Be happy from within your unique person. Begin with gratitude for the gift of your life, time, and talent and treasure it. This is happiness that is substantial since this is rooted at the core of one’s person and accumulation and sensual pleasures. Laugh at your mistakes. Laughter instantaneously transforms perceived bad situations into opportunities for learning; we are silly if we take everything seriously. Humor lightens us up and wards off misery.

I believe that to love God .with all your heart, mind, and strength. In this life, we cannot always do great things... but, we can do small things with great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment