Monday, October 18, 2010

My philosophy in life, Cris Nagandang

     My philosophy in life is, “You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours." I like this philosophy that is written by Gen. Colin Powell because it really applies well with my attitude and situation right now. My father trained us brothers that we should think independently and wisely. We are led to believe that we will find our self-identity and individuality if we are free. Although we have the freedom to choose, we still have to face the consequences of our actions. I like to live in freedom and I like to see people living happily because of their freedom of choice. I’m still young and I’m still soul-searching and I know that this philosophy will help me grow as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment