Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Basureros and If I had to live my life all over again by: Mr. KARL MARK B. BREIS

The Basureros

After reading this short story, I felt touch by it. Not only what is inside it but the moral and reality of peoples lives. After reading I felt shame because I crave so many worldly things, buy in some things that I want to buy. People always want things that they want. We always crave to almost everything, we were never satisfy. But after reading “The Basureros” then you can tell your self that you are not worthy enough in what you have. My reflection on this story is that love your mother and father as long as we live, because if they perish into this world you will surely missed them.


________________________________________________________________________


If I had to live my life all over again
I know it is impossible to turn back the time and live again and undo the mistakes I made. But if given a chance to do so, I would only change one thing and that’s when I did not value education. I just realized the importance of it. It made me regret .That until now I am still in school studying.
But in spite of what I have done, it doesn’t give me reasons to be hopeless. Instead, it gives me courage and trust to myself that someday I will get through this. Life is all about making mistakes and learning. I just hope and make sure not to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment