Monday, October 18, 2010

If I had to live my life all over again, Cris Matias Nagandang

     Life is so short. This is one of my beliefs in life that is why we should give our best in every little thing we do. We should exert our full power or else we will end up to request. We could never play back the tracks of our life that we want to modify. More so, this doesn’t mean that we are all perfect today for we are aware that our existence is limited. No one is perfect! Everyone commits wrong decisions in life no matter how ideal life we wanted to have, we can’t escape the fact that we sometimes take the wrong path and let ourselves be tempted by unnecessary stimuli happening around us.


     I admit that I am not a perfect person; that is why there are times in my life that I feel bad. Looking back to times that I had mistaken and regretting that why I let those things happen to my life. If I have just to live my life again, I want to correct all my mistakes in my family, friends and to other people whom I offended. I do not want to be perfect guy but seemingly ideal person of others. I would take care of myself and that I will be conscious on my physique and attitude as will. I also wish that if there would be a second chance, I am one of the richest person is country and that I could upgrade our education system in Philippines because I know education is infinitely important to each one of us. I would like to put 3 to 5 computer laboratories in each public school, both elementary and secondary institutions. I know though this, I would be able to help my countrymen to become educated enough so that we won’t be left behind by other races around the globe. I want to become the person that God wants’ me to be.


     If I have the chance to live my life all over again, I still want to become Cris Matias Nagandang, a very down to earth rich citizen of the Philippines not only in wealth but also in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment