Sunday, October 17, 2010

IF I HAD TO LIVE MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN: Andrea M.L. Saarenas

If I had to live my life all over again,..
I will grab every opportunity that comes my way, the chances of meeting someone new and making lots of friends.
I’d try out a lot of new sports and enjoy a lot of outdoor activities so I’d be healthier and active.
I will join a few contests to improve my self confidence. I really regret being pessimistic, shy and fickle-minded.
If I’ll have my own way, I’d discover more things and talk non-stop about how curious I was to know the elderly facts of life.
I’d be more adventurous and travel to new places.
I’ll consider things that are good in quality instead of its quantity.
I’d choose things needed and useful rather than things I wanted but not used at all.
I'd treasure more all the moments shared by my family members who passed away so suddenly.

I was one of those who are too rigid, reserved and stubborn. I was one of those who prefer to watch rather than join the fun. If I had to live my life again, I would have been the one who starts the game. I’d be remembered as the bubbliest in the group instead of being the girl in the corner of the room. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment