Monday, October 18, 2010

If I Had To Live My Life All Over Again by: Ma. Florezel Lim

Ma. Florezel O. Lim HUMA01-A4
BSCS LAD – 3


“If I had to live my life all over again…”

If I had to live my life all over again, I will be stronger and braver enough to face difficulties and trials because I realized that they were not a stumbling stones in my life, but instead, they were stepping stones towards success.

I will be a good daughter to my parents, a good sister to my younger brothers and sisters and a good follower of God.

If I can go back to school, I will strive hard as much as I did on my previous years. I will be a good student to my teachers and a friend to my fellow students.

If I have a chance to live again, I will grasp the opportunity that was laid upon me. I will find a job so that I could help and provide the needs and wants of my family.

If I had to live all over again, I will not do things that could disappoint to my fellowmen. I will learn to control my temper and be patient so that people would love to make friends with me, not to hate me.

I want to live again to the fullest, but see, I can’t ……

No comments:

Post a Comment