Monday, October 18, 2010

Kristine Tirado: If I Had to Live My Life All Over Again

If I had to live my life all over again
I will correct my wrong deeds
I will cherish my wrong moments of life
I will be friendly to everyone
I will be good to my parents and relatives
No more vicious and too much hang out.

I will live my life a simple one
Have a family every time you are in need
To support you in good and bad time,
In times of success and failure of my life.

I would have taken the time to listen to my
Papa and mama’s advice, I will take care of them,
And say I love them every now and then.

I will grab the opportunity to have lot of friends
And play with them all the time,
Watching movies go shopping and chika chika.

I will be good to those people that are good to me.
I will be participate the activities in church and youth
Organization. I will minimize spending sometime,
I’d rather to go to sleep, or watching movies, stay in the
House than to go outside without any important matter.

If I would live my life all over again
I will be good to my parents
And to the people who are willing to share there
Life story to me.

If I had to live my life all over again… I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment