Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Philosophy in Life by: Ms. Kaye Marrianne C. Laid

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Others would say that philosophy is the investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, based on logical reasoning rather than empirical methods. On the other hand, life is the period of existence or a state of human occurrence.
It has been said that life and philosophy is somewhat relevant due to the fact that they goes together. It is because philosophy seeks to understand the mysteries of existence and reality in life; and it depends upon the human’s outlook on how he believe, apply it in his daily life. But to ask me about my philosophy in life, firstly, I would say that it is love that gives meaning to my life in which it evolves from my family, from God, and to the society that I have been that includes my peers, my friends and my mentors as well. It because I grown up in a world that is full of love and happiness.
Secondly, I believe in the sayings that God first before everything because I believe that man is created by God and therefore, he must love Him above all things through worships and good deeds. It is also, part of my philosophy that there is life and death. Life comes as humans start to exist and death comes as humans stop to breathe or exists. On the other hand, I also believe that there is life after death and it can be achieved by a man when he does good things upon his existence on earth.
Indeed, my philosophy in life is merely talks about the existence of God, the real happiness and love, and all about the life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment