Sunday, October 17, 2010

Decegenz Opalla (Rose)

Reflection Paper
“Rose”

As I read the story, I didn’t expect that the story is all about an old lady who wants to achieve her long time goal. In the age of seventy eight she dreamed of having a college education. This story aims for us to have a confidence to make your dreams come true even if you’re old.
I myself once made a big mistake; I was not really serious of my studies. Because I don’t love my course I toke. Not thinking how my parents sacrifices just to show and give their love to me. Giving me what I want and what I need. This story made me realize more of giving importance how education is. In my age I should take the risk and do my best to achieve my dreams in life.
“Anybody can grow older. That doesn’t take any talent or abilities. The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in change. Have no regrets. The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what they did, but for things they did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets! ”.
Being old doesn’t mean you have to relax and take a rest. “Age Doesn’t Matter” that’s what they always says.

No comments:

Post a Comment