Monday, October 18, 2010

Reflection: If I would live all over again (RAlph Domenic Ayco)

"If I would live all over again"


If I live all over again I will do my best to make people happy and to be good to others because this is the only way that we can be happy in everyday life and it is because we will be happy without enemy. I will correct my mistakes and I will also encourage all to be good in others and preserve the environment because the environment prevent flood and any disaster and it would live all over again. Living without troubles is wonderful and it encourage me to live all over again. If I would live again I will go to the place I want to go and to be good leader and not to put people down. I would not do harmful things that might hurt people. I will face the challenge as will as I live all over again. But we all know that in this world we have all limitation in life. Life only an illusion once its gone there will be another chapter with our soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment