Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If I had my life to live again

Ian A.Quebada

If I had my life to live again

If I had my life to live all over again, I will surely change the course of my childhood. I will be playing with my friends form morning until afternoon. I will laugh as much as I can stand. I will be carefree .I will sing my favorites songs with my close friends as we walk along the seashore. I will go fishing every weekend with my grandfather. I will sleep at anytime as I wanted without thinking of households’ tasks at home. I do anything that makes my day happier and relaxing.
I had my life to live all over again, I will study hard in high school for me to learn a lot of things and unravel my potentials. I will try new hobbies like sports and become competitive with others in a more constructive way. I will collect toys like cars, motorbikes, trains and airplanes and placed all those inside my bedroom. I will listen to my favorite music with my friends and when I do something to make me feel good. I will be funnier as I am today. I will make sad people like by playing clowns to make them smile and forget their problems.
If I had to live my life all over again, I will be careful in choosing the right course to take in college. I will ask advice from my parents and guidance councilor or from a good friend yet still have to make decision on my own. I will be keener in choosing friends who can support me in whatever endeavor I will undertake. I will be more clam and patience when things are not going right the way I wanted them to be. I will take make decision one at a time and not rush on anything. I will be more responsible in all my actions. I will take a stand if there are difficult decisions to make but listens and balance all issues before choosing one without regretting.
If I had my life to live all over again, I will always think positively and live my life more fully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment