Monday, October 18, 2010

Arjay G. Llanes
Huma01


The Basureros


“Circumstances are always there whatever  things you had, we don’t know when we are going to die, but despite of all disease, God has a plan or a task that we need to do or accomplished before he will get you.”

I was so touched when I’m reading the story, not just because it is a very emotional story, it is because the story has sense and upon the story you could learned something. The boy that has a heart problem is so kind, he sacrifice his tournament fee so that the children could buy foods. He learned that life changed even if he experiences some things that never been right. Just like when he is watching TV then the “Basureros” stole his Antenna.

I was so lucky because I ate 3 times a day unlike “basureros” they budget their foods, money so that their older brother finish his school.

There are a lot of things that I’ve learned from this story. I’ve learned that even the darkest side of life, cannot change the beauty of one’s heart. A sacrifice is always there, because when you sacrifice many good things will come up into your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment