Monday, October 18, 2010

“Philosophy in life” By: Solon B. Auza Jr. B4

“Philosophy in life”
I’m Solon B. Auza Jr. my Philosophy in life. Life is creating by God and all in this world
I belief that life is living by foods, water and air because if no foods, water and air
Human cannot survive of them daily needs for they body and also by faith in God and Love.
Of course my life creating by God living by daily needs, Faith in God, I love my self
My family and this is my inspiration to rich my ambition and dreams for my future
For my family. My basic Philosophy is all about my inspiration study hard for my
Education I’ll never give up cause I know the God is here and always be there for me
If I’ll rich may dreams the first I think to do to thanks God for your supporting me
My family to always understand to help me every problem and challenge that I take
To guide me when I’m go. Thanks all family, friends, girlfriend and also
God to teach how life is beautiful this is my Philosophy in life. Thank you…

No comments:

Post a Comment