Monday, October 18, 2010

If I Had to Live My Life All Over Again Renverls

If i will be given a chance to live my life all over again, i would explore things ive never done before. I will eat lots of hamburgers, pizzas, steak and all the expensive food in the Western Countries.Furthermore, i will climb to the highest peak of the mountain to see the vivid and wonderful sorroundings and to escape from abysmal living int the city.
Moreover, i will try to ride a horse at the same time holding a rope just like a cowboy. its very hilarious but i want to pack up and tune up my muscles because im so skinny and i get annoyed with what i see in the mirror. I will work hard to have a sexy body so that girls will dig me like chocolate bars.

Nevertheless, i will study hard and take up BS Accountancy or Business Management so that i can put up business and make lots of money out of it.if i have lots of money i will buy the most expensive and luxurious car in the world which is the lambhorghini gallardo that runs 250 miles per hour that car plays around $20 million.Thats all the stuff i will do if i will be given a chance to live my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment