Monday, October 18, 2010

THE BASUREROS(Janine Eireen Gabrinez)

I was touched by this story. And I could have bunch of learnings.
For me, I understand his situation; because even me I hate those people especially " BAJAO".
I had an experience from them that, if you'll not give any goods or money or whatsoever, they'll get mad really at us. They'll give you or trying to pissed you off in some and different ways. I will admit still that not all of them are bad, really bad. Maybe there are few or some of them only. Some "BAJAO" are nice too. I had learn still here that were all different in terms of living; like me I live in our grandparents place and their living in nowhere which is they don't have what we called "HOME" their are so positive thinker though they have no such wealth not like other do.

No comments:

Post a Comment