Monday, October 18, 2010

Kristine Tirado:My Philosophy: The Truth shall set you free

I believe that each one of us has its unique personality, as an individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. All of us need a companionship, mingle with other to improve ones selves.
I live my life on a day-to-day basis. I take things as they come and do what I feel is right. I like the way I live and I wouldn't change it for the world. Some people say that I am “Strict” not friendly, but it’s just me, this is my personality. My philosophy on life is simple-take things day by day, one step at a time, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and never take things for granted, and the truth shall set you free, I live by these four mottos along with many others because it helps me get through the days when I'm mad at someone, I'm upset about something, or I'm just ready to give up. My philosophy "take things day by day, one step at a time" is a great motto that I adopted back when I used to plan things out way ahead of time and when I would just wishfully think about things. By keeping my friends close and my enemies closer, I've learned two things. There's nothing better than being incredibly nice to some one that doesn't like you because it just makes them even more mad. I see it like this-I'm going to keep my friends close just because they're my friends but I'm going to keep my enemies closer because they're the ones that might plot something or try to start trouble with me so I want to keep them real close.
And most of all The truth shall set you free, since I was a Child, This motto never live in my mind, and every now and then I always keep this, I learned to be Honest to everyone by this motto because it can made me free and nothings to turn back.
There really is no such thing as the philosophy; our philosophies are a reflection of our own beliefs, experiences and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment