Monday, October 18, 2010

Refletion: If I Had My Life to Live All Over Again (Melvin Q. Niño)

If I had my life to live all over again, I will do all things which I like most. I will visit all my friends and we will go to different places especially at the beach. We will play any sports there and I will give my time just for them. I want to travel around the world with my families. It’s not easy to come along with my families because some of them have a work. That’s why I will spend my time also for them for me to be happy even at once or in a short period of time.

And If I had my life to live all over again, I will go to my special one who gives my life encouragement to live all over again. The one who gives inspiration to pursue all my challenges in life and to accomplish it. I will bring her to the place where she likes most. A place which full of hope, love and strength. I will try also those happy moments and I will do it once again. Those wonderful moments which we give and share our love to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment