Sunday, October 17, 2010

if i live my life all over again

Rona Joy D. Biongco

If I had to live my life all over again

Frankly, I just do not think we could ever have a chance to live our lives all over again or turn back the time. Fair enough, we do make mistakes and yet I wonder if life would ever be challenging and interesting enough without them. But it’s also a good thing that I have made mistakes in my life... At least those made me stronger and better. But if ever I could live my life all over again I would still love to be me. I would still love to be born in my family and love to raise the family that I love so much and have now. But I want to correct some of the mistakes I've made which hurt my parents and friends a lot. If I could live my life all over again, I would probably had studied more and listened more to my parents. I should have not pressed myself into things I want and let life decide itself. Hence, I just find no other befitting words than that of Maria Robinson where she once said: “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

No comments:

Post a Comment