Monday, October 18, 2010

The Healthiest Response to Life is Joy

Personal Philosophy of Kikip Lopez

                Indeed, life is such a great gift from God. It should be cared well for we don’t hold it. It is like a vehicle in which we are the passengers at the same time drivers. Because we are the molders of our own destiny; we set philosophy in our lives to become more determined as we take our travel; philosophy that reminds us to be on the good track towards our goals. Philosophy helps us to become better persons and help us grow intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually.



                As a living creature of God, I have also my philosophy in life. First, Enjoy life to the fullest. Even though you are bombarded with many problems, these should not be the reasons for giving up in life. Predicaments are just part of our existence for us to grow to become more faceted individuals. More so, there is nothing wrong if you enjoy life because that would be very nice to watch for you give life also to the other people. For me, life would be very useless if it is only made up of serious matters, problems, sentiments and dramas. Life is so short, we should enjoy every single moment of our existence for it is better to leave here on earth with great laughs and smiles on our faces as our legacy. In addition, it is also my philosophy that life is simple, it is just not easy. Indeed, it is very common to everyone that day to day we are bombarded with many trials. There are many hindrances that block our path in reaching our dreams. It is true that life is just a simple thing here on earth however; it is very difficult to maintain it into its correct pace. Yes, trials are healthy stimuli to everyone, what makes it negative is that we let ourselves quit to the challenges we are facing. Again, life is easier than you’d think; all that is necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable and bear the intolerable.



                Furthermore, I believe also that life is useless if there is no God in the center of it. I know that the reason why I am still breathing and continue surviving here on earth is a great plan of God. He wanted me to experience His Kingdom and let me recognize myself who I am and what is my purpose here on earth. I know that many people ask the existence of God but for me He is real. He is the eye of universe that looks over His creatures. I believe also that without God, we are all nothing for God is the source of everything.



                I discern that this philosophy of mine is the reason why I am still living here on earth, confident to show myself to others because I know my viewpoint in life molds me to become a better individual – a favorable individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment