Thursday, October 14, 2010

im so lucky(Juross Madrid)

“Im so Lucky”
now a days, Our life is so terrible because of Global Crisis. Many people and children encounter on it. Some of them were joining as beggars to able to survive but in this story realize a lot
That even though they were beggars they have a plan to be successful someday. The children (beggar) eaten only few food, but they have this kinf of attitude , they divided th foods to able to survive
Now I know that Im so lucky ,because I can eat three times a day.breakfast, lunch . and dinner
God also give me a parents that are so supportive and good then I can pursue my studies I was thankful to God that he made me this good and unique. Also he give me a good parents. In this scenario of this story I learned a lot and Ive touch a lot, because the story open-up my mind that we shouldn’t to be judgemental in their case, because God made them with a purpose and to think of it were only temporary in this world. All we die , and face the second judgment of God. I learn also that life is full mysteries , that we should discover is wasted for non valuable things ,but them money is important to able to buy the medicines for their father. So they do sacrifice for their obstacles .Im so proud of them, despite of their obstacles facing. They didn’t surrender but they accept it as challenge. A challenge that is worthy to fight to claim price given by our king.
Some people now commit suicide for only little problem, but they commit suicide , they didn’t think that life is so precious and it is special gift for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment