Monday, October 18, 2010

If I could live my life again

Isham Rey Polinar
HUMA01


If I could live my life again



I know, I’m not the perfect one. I know that there are so many thing that I regret. In this
world that I used to live, there are so many things that I cried for. I want to forget all of
those, but how could I forget all about it when all the memories haunts me and so?
I wish that I could turn back the time so I can make my faults be right. If only I could live
my life again, then I would do my best to make things better, for I shall pass in this world
only once.

If only I had the courage to show you how I feel, then I wouldn’t be feeling this way…
Oh Father if ever You are to show me the real happiness, please don’t ever take it away.
You tested me, and I know, I’ve proven You that I’m real.
Kindly help me to be strong in the midst of the storm so that when time comes, nothing
can shake my faith anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment