Monday, October 18, 2010

EDMARIE'S If I Had my Life to Live All Over Again

Edmarie P. Dagu imol B4

If I Had my Life to Live All Over Again

I f I had my life to live all over again I would correct all the mistakes that I’ve made. Especially, to my parents who taught me the true meaning of life and give the things that I’ve wanted. I wish that I was born earlier so by this time I already have the job and support the needs of my younger brother and sisters, and so I am capable of being the eldest.
I f I am given a chance to turn back time I would not waste my time, money and effort to those people who doesn’t care about me. Though there were those people, I don’t have any regrets knowing them because they taught me things and lessons like “we should not trust people that we don’t know, instead know them first before trusting them”.
For life experience is important. Even good or bad experiences, it teaches us how to be a strong person. So if I will be given the chance to live life I would grab all the opportunities, all opportunities that I didn’t grab or I refused on it. Another thing is if I would live life again I would e learning and studying those instruments, especially, musical instrument because living life with music is wonderful. It gives color and life to me as a human and creation of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment