Monday, October 18, 2010

The Basureros

by: Julius R. Calapan 

              As what we know about the story basureros we must not discriminate them or look them to low because they are only basureros. We must respect them for what they are even though their job is to get some garbage in the dump site we must treat them equally like humans. Our life is like a movie sequence we have different situations. Respect is the biggest factor that we can see in this situation even if you are rich or poor we are all going to die in the future so that we must treat each other equally.
                I hate a person who tells those young kids in the street to go away with their car for it will scratch their paint. What if the situation is opposite? Is it ok for them? So let’s not make things like that. We must respect them for who they are. For me I treated people equally even in my friends. I don’t want to make any trouble let them do what they want to do in their life as long as you are happy then go.
                 I feel pity when I saw some kids in the dump site they are not supposed to in that place; they should be in school with some regular kids. That’s the problem to our government they didn’t have plans for that particular sectors in our society. We are all equal in God’s eyes then treat people equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment